রিকোয়ারমেন্টঃ Required Capabilities- Hands on experience of Customer Experience Management (CEM) tool or Smart Care for customer experience analysis and admin/system management.
- Expert knowledge of Radio/Core Network including signaling and interface trace analysis in GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Sound knowledge of IP Routing & Switching Networking.
- Hands on experience in server’s HW & SW is preferable.
- Strong familiarity with technical/OSS KPIs, customer experience KPIs/KQIs and able to correlate.
- Practical & sound knowledge in Data Analysis with Database, Reporting.
- Advanced knowledge in Telecom Technical KPIs.
- Sound knowledge in analytical skills on network problem solving.
- Moderate experience in preparing smart & analytical presentations.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management.
প্রতিষ্ঠানের ধরণঃ যোগাযোগ
ডিপার্টমেন্টঃ ম্যানেজমেন্ট এবং এডমিনিস্ট্রেশন
চাকরীর বর্ণনাঃ Analysis of 2G, 3G, 4G Internet & Data service from Network and Customer perspective using NMS and Customer Experience Management (CEM) tool, for example: SmartCare (Huawei) etc.
- Analysis of customer experience associated KPI / KQI for website, Application, OTT / Digital services etc. for several dimensions i.e., customer segments (B2B, B2C, Gold, Silver etc.), network elements and take actions for improvement by proper coordination with relevant teams and vendors.
- Analyze, troubleshoot the issues communicated from different sources i.e. Customer complaints/issues, BM & Reporting, Sales & Marketing. Identify service related KPI/KQI issues from internal & external stakeholders and find root cause with proper analysis.
- Support technical teams by providing ways in performance improvement plans through detailed analysis of SS7 Signaling traces, Call flow, KPI / KQI insight etc. for network/service issues.
- Proactively monitor & identify customer experience issues related to Data & OTT/Digital services and correlate multiple information sources i.e., OSS (RAN, Core, Transport, BSS/IT etc.), other sources (Crowdsourcing, NPS etc.).
- Detailed analysis on identified issues and provide solutions for the issues; Track and follow up the issues until solved.
- Regularly check the CEM tool system, administer operational issues and work with vendor for resolution.
- Support and assess vendor-initiated change management of CEM tool & analyze outcome. Provide coordination support between CEM tool vendor and associated teams for CEM tool on-site support and maintenance, expansion.
Academic Qualification- BSc in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering
Job Experience Required- 4-6 years of experience including4-6 years of experience including 3-4 years’ relevant experience in GSM network / Telecom Industry
- Specially knowledge in Telecom Core & Radio network topology and call flow 3-4 years’ relevant experience to Telecom Industry